CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

today a very bitter day!!!

first i stayed in during lunch to work!!!!
and then my leave application for friday (HALF DAY ONLY LOR!!!!!) got declined because mister new manager wants to be a difficult guy. (see, all men should just be locked in cages, all except gay men!) WHICH MEANS THAT I CANNOT GO TO KL OVER THE WEEKEND!!! cannot meet charlyn and adam!! cannot eat good food!! cannot shop!! cannot bitch about msians. (HAHAH KIDDING!!) cannot speak bahasa!!! !#!$*&$
no wait, you havent heard the funniest....... first you hear of SHAMELESS cbd area people putting packets of tissue on seats at hawker centers to chope their seats........ and now guess what shannon and i experienced this evening?? even more shameless people using FREE TODAY newspaper to chope seats in trains!! (this lady and her friend went in thru different doors, they were prolly telling each other.. "see who get seats first use newspaper and chope, the other will rush over ok?") VERY SHAMELESS HOR???? then we bitched about them so loudly... but they dont even want to look at us.. do such a shameless thing already... look up will die meh?? SHAMELESS!!

today very bitter leh. cannot take it. supposed to cut my hair. but in the end only trim my fringe. like ONE CM!!!!!! wow what a big difference... ok lah at least im gonna perm my hair for free in november.. yesss!! me!! i am gonna perm my hair!! dont laugh if its ugly ok. ive always wanted to perm my hair for fun and since its free, why not.. if i look old, then never mind lah... since like roy thought i was like 27 the first time he saw me last year... the most tie my hair up all the time lor!!

never mind, bitter lor. but come home got nice email waiting for me in my inbox from my brother and sister. so nice. so not bitter anymore!!

(actually still quite bitter about KL trip.... but haiya.. as they say... W... wha eh wer lor!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home